Professor Job in Ontario, California : CA 91710
Looking for Professor Jobs? See currently available Professor job openings on professor.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
professor.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any professor job . We provide job resources for Professor positions throughout the industry. professor.jobs.net also provides Professor jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Professor by either city or state.
professor.jobs.net is a professor job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Professor jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your professor job search on professor.jobs.net today.
Anatomy And Physiology Assistant Professor
Anatomy And Physiology Assistant Professor Job Description
West Coast University, a private university with the singular focus of educating health care professionals, is currently seeking a full-time Anatomy and Physiology Assistant Professor. This is an outstanding opportunity for a professional to join a growing university as we expand our academic programs in health care and related fields.
Reporting directly to the campus Academic Dean and/or University Chair of General Education, the Assistant Professor, General Education supports the University in fulfillment of its mission, purpose and goals. Provides program-specific expertise and is actively engaged in relevant department initiatives. Supports University, campus, and/or departmental goals in order to assure compliance with programmatic accreditation and/or licensure, internal consistency, and graduate outcomes that meet student learning, workplace and placement expectations. Provides professional leadership and support, and serves as an educator, role model, mentor and facilitator. Focuses extensively on facilitating student learning associated with prescribed course and program learning outcomes. Creates an educational environment which fosters innovation, responsiveness, and accountability. . Actively and substantively participates in assessment of student learning activities at the course and program level to maximize the potential for students to learn what is necessary to meet prescribed outcomes. Vigorously upholds a culture of academic integrity.
Ontario Professor Job
Anatomy And Physiology Assistant Professor Job Requirements
- Master’s or doctorate degree in specialty field required.
- If applicable, certification(s) in area(s) of specialization required.
- Must provide a documented background in educational methodology consistent with teaching assignments including but not limited to education theory and practice, or current concepts relative to specific subjects he or she will be teaching, or current clinical practice experience, or distance education techniques and delivery.
- Must meet and maintain the qualifications and standards set forth by any accreditation body that West Coast University is accredited by or in process of obtaining accreditation from, for area of expertise and expectations of faculty member as set forth in regulatory documents.
- Must maintain any professional certifications deemed necessary to meet the requirements of the teaching role.
- Current Drivers License.
- Four or more years of full time documented (a minimum of 60 units; e.g. 20 3-unit course or their equivalent) teaching experience in a University setting which could include one or more years of teaching for West Coast University. Instructional experience must be at institutions which are regionally accredited. OR
- Six or more years (either adjunct, full or part-time) teaching in a University (or College) setting.
- Working with online learning management systems to further engage the student learning process desirable.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Products, especially Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and other MS office products as needed.
- Knowledge of state, federal and local laws/regulations relating to programs, governmental compliance and other regulatory standards and/or accreditation bodies.
Full-time associates are eligible for an exceptional benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental and vision plan
- Vacation, sick and holiday schedule
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Long/short term disability and more.
To learn more about West Coast University and apply for this exciting opportunity please visit our website: www.westcoastuniversity.edu
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.