Professor Job in Globe, Arizona : AZ
Looking for Professor Jobs? See currently available Professor job openings on professor.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
professor.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any professor job . We provide job resources for Professor positions throughout the industry. professor.jobs.net also provides Professor jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Professor by either city or state.
professor.jobs.net is a professor job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Professor jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your professor job search on professor.jobs.net today.
Allied Health Associate Professor
Allied Health Associate Professor Job Description
GILA COMMUNITY COLLEGE, in partnership with Eastern Arizona College, has an Allied Health Associate Professor – Gila Pueblo Campus position open. Excellent wage and benefits offered. The Position Open Notice, which includes application instructions and other important information, and the application form, may be viewed and printed at www.eac.edu/Working_at_EAC/list.asp Or, you may call 928-428-8915 to have a notice mailed or faxed. Position closes at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 20, 2017. EOE
Globe Professor Job
Allied Health Associate Professor Job Requirements
- Bachelor of Science degree in Allied Health, Nursing or closely related health professional field
- To teach the Nursing Assistant course, the applicant must hold a current, registered nurse license that is active and in good standing under A.R.S. Title 32, Chapter 15 and provide documentation of a minimum of one year full time or 1500 hours employment providing direct care as a registered nurse in any setting, and have at least one of the following:
- Successful completion of a three semester credit course on adult teaching and learning concepts offered by an accredited postsecondary educational institution.
- Completion of a 40 hour continuing education program in adult teaching and learning concepts that was awarded continuing education credit at an accredited organization.
- One year of full time or 1500 hours experience teaching adults as a faculty member or clinical educator
- One year of full time or 1500 hours experience supervising nursing assistants, either in addition to or concurrent with the one year of experience
- Demonstrated evidence of commitment to following rules and guidelines
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Good communications skills in both oral and written formats
- Experience teaching a variety of Allied Health courses including classroom and clinical instruction
- Experience utilizing computers and multimedia technology in an instructional and/or office setting
- Ability to interact effectively with students from diverse backgrounds and varying levels of ability
- Willing and able to teach late afternoon, evening and summer courses as needed